Salespersons, in the course of their sales journey, often make statements which are best avoidable. Since they make these statements in good faith, this blog endeavours to highlight the same.
- Can I meet you tomorrow at 3 pm because this time suits me?
- I cannot reduce my price any further because my cost of production is high.
- I have sold this product to so many people like you. They are even enjoying my product. Why is it that you do not seem to understand the benefits of my product?
- Please trust me.
- I badly need your order and you must help me with the same.
- I have nothing more to offer in discounts.
- I was crossing this way and I thought to check up with you for your order.
- My competitors are useless and I can list down all the disadvantages of dealing with them.
- Please contact my service department as my job is over once I sell the product to you. Legally, I am not at fault. Please read the terms and conditions of sale made to you properly.