Commitment to customers must be upheld by salespersons, come what may.
You must have a strong conviction and be motivated enough to be able to climb a wall
Sales Incentive is a very important part and parcel of Compensation Tool Kit of a sales person. Many a times the money invested in incentive program goes waste as it fails to motivate the sales team to â€œclimb the wallâ€. We help our clients answer the following questions and even implement the sales incentive program as an outsourced agency.
- What motivates a salesperson?
- What aspects of sales need to be incentivised? Productivity or Performance?
- What is the â€œleast countâ€ for calculating incentives?
- Has my sales team become parasites to incentives?
- How does one arrive at team incentives?
- How do we incentivise the back end support team?
- Despite announcing incentives, the sales team just does not show any interest in the same. Why?
- How do we creatively design sales incentive schemes so that the same does not look predictable to the salesperson?
- How can i incentivize non-sales function to support incremental sales?
- Can we have some incentive to promote â€œCustomer Centricityâ€ in the entire team?
Give a booster dose to your sales team. Click here
Teamwork is the secret that makes common people achieve uncommon results.