Commitment to customers must be upheld by salespersons, come what may.
All figures need not increase in Sales. Some needs monitoring. Others should be maintained.
It is very important to understand that in our quest to maximise Sales, we often forget the fact that all Sales Metrics need not increase. Many of them need monitoring in terms of behaviour and others needs to be maintained in terms of numbers.
At SCIPL, we help our clients answer the following questions:
- What are the elements of 3 M?
- What is the unit of â€œMeasurementâ€?
- How does one effectively â€œMonitorâ€ sales metrics?
- Why is it important to maintain certain sales metrics?
- When does one know that a given sales metrics has moved beyond â€œMaintainâ€ and now needs to be â€œMeasuredâ€?
- How do we use Sales Metrics in operational decision making and strategic planning process?
Sales Metrics, suitably chosen, can show the path of progress .
For more info call on 9970506000 or click here.