Commitment to customers must be upheld by salespersons, come what may.
- The Journey From “Lead” to Customer - The Birth of a â€œLeadâ€ Even before a Lead is born, it is conjured as a Suspect in the mind of a Salesperson. The salesperson is expected to do a Cluster Analysis of his suspects which in turn depends on the Target Group (TG) which they are trying to address for a particular product or
X-Sell is a flagship program of SCIPL which focuses on the art behind the science of selling.
What is the content of this program?
- The DNA of a Salesperson
- The Art of Prospecting for Lead Generation
- The Right Questions Map â€“ Need Analysis
- The art of Objection Handling
- From â€“ To Approach
- Always be Closing (Part closing)
- Sales Negotiations
- Sales Pipeline Funnel and its Management
- Sales Dashboard
- Management Information Systems (Sales Metrics)
- Reference Selling
- Cross Selling
- Life Time Value of a customer
Who should participate in this program?
- CEOs , Directors and Sales Leaders of Sales Driven organisations
- Sales Managers (TTT Program)
- Practising sales professionals
- Sales Consultants
- Sales Academicians
- Students of Sales Management
3 days, 6 hours per man day
Maximum 40 pax
Mr. Sanjay Singh