The three aspects of People management are managing their ability, skill and knowledge. If managed well the three aspects translate to capability, expertise and wisdom. The end result of this a controlled level of manpower attrition.
The MRT format employs a large number of shop floor officers under a few managers. In such a labour intensive industry. Counselling, mentoring and relevant L&D initiatives work well.
The key deliverables of this program are:
- How do we document the ability of an individual?
- Once documented, how does one convert abilities to capabilities for sustained level of performance?
- What is a skill – will matrix?
- What are “trainable skills”? What is the methodology to find them?
- What is a learning curve in MRT?
- How does the learning curve travel to the milestone of “wisdom” in MRT?
- What is a typical organogram in a med format MRT?
- Rectuitment, Retention and Results