Materials Management is a core management function and one needs to specialise in the same to handle it independently. Nevertheless the Manager in a Modern Retail Trade needs to know some basics of Materials Management.
This program aims at this and aims to cover the following areas:
- What is ABC classification of materials?
- What is “lead time” and “reorder time” for materials?
- How does poor material management lead to poor sales in the store?
- What is the concept of TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)?
- Learn the art and science of warehousing and storing goods.
- How does one manage multiple SKU for the same brand and product type?
- What is a “black-hole”?
- What is the software used by most brands in India for Materials Management?
Supply Chain Management and Logistics is at the heart of Modern Retail Trade.
For more details call us on 9970506000 or click here.