Sales calls in Key accounts typically start and end with a few persons who are nominated to interface with you at the front end. Life, however, is not a straight line. One order in KAM would typically be influenced , directly or indirectly, by at least 100 people. Who are these people , where do they sit and how can you meet them so that they think positively about you? These are some of the questions which a T-call answers to by educating you the pattern of call making in a Key Account.
You can expect the following key learning from this program:
- Why is a T- call required?
- How does one make a T-call?
- How many T-calls should one make in a day? What is the MNOC of T-calls?
- What are the advantages of making T-calls in Key Accounts?
- How does one reap dividends of T-calls in KAM?
- Keeping MIS of T-calls is a challenge. How does one meet this challenge?
- How does one relate T-call to beat maps ,route maps and journey cycles in KAM?
The T- Call guides you to make the next call and saves you of the confusion on the same. For more details.
For more details call us on 9970506000 or click here.