Communication and Presentation Skills
In KAM, your mastery over communication skills is a prerequisite. This includes writing, speaking, listening and reading skills. Presentation skills are a part of writing skill.
When both, the form and the content of a good communication is understood in letter and spirit by the other, we call it a good communication.
You can expect the following key learning from this program:
- What are the techniques to understand in writing skills?
- What is the symptom of a good written communication?
- What aspects of voice throw, voice modulation and body language does one need to understand for speaking skills?
- What is active listening?
- What is the technique and rule of business reading skills?
For more details call us on 9970506000 or click here.