SPANCO (Supsect, Prospect, Awareness, Need, Close, and Order) cycle is the typical sales cycle for Direct Selling.
The key deliverables of this program is as follows:
- What are the inputs which one has in mind while suspecting?
- How do you do cluster analysis of your suspect data?
- What is the process of translating suspect data into prospect data?
- How does a customer need related to his wants and desires?
- What is the dynamic spot of pitching sales?
- How does one perform the “From – To” approach of understanding the need of the customer?
- What are the steps of sales closing?
- What is the right time to ask for the order?
Adherence to a structured Process in Sales Management ensures that you perform well.
For more details call us on 9970506000 or click here.