Customer Types In Direct Selling
There are 3 types of customers that one encounters in Direct Selling. Thumb rules for identifying them and then consciously deciding the time that the sales person needs to invest with each type will allow the salesperson to spend maximum time with the right kind of prospects.
MNOC (Min no of Calls/day) is under control, MTBC (Mean Time Between Calls) is under control and therefore the journey towards achieving target is always a doable task.
The Key Deliverables of this program is as follows:
- What are the 3 types of customers found in Direct Selling?
- How does one identify each type?
- Post identification how does one deal with each type?
- Is there any time management schedule for each type of customer?
- How does this knowledge about customer types relate to the salespersons level of motivation?
A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person
You gotta run more than brand, please contact us.