Distributor business strategy would be a function of competition analysis, consumer behavior, management alignment of business goals and viability assessment of the distributor and alternate distributors in the market.
Retail Channels can be classified into A, B and C categories. Each category of channel needs a different kind of strategy.
One can expect the following key deliverables from this program:
- What are the sources of information on distribution metrics?
- What are the different kinds of strategy for a distributor to progress?
- How does one activate an â€œAâ€ category channel to think more about your business?
- How does one deal with a â€œBâ€ category channel to promote business growth?
- How does one assist a â€œCâ€ category channel to gradually become a â€œBâ€ category channel partner?
A brand for a company is like a reputation for a person
You gotta run more than brand, please contact us on 9970506000 or click here for full assessment of your Sales Metrics.