Customers respect only those salespersons whose employees also respect them.
- Sales Strategy for SME CEO in Sales Ki Pathshala - What are the 3 inputs that sets the ground for preparing a winning Sales Strategy? Product must be ___________________ , __________________ & ________________ Service levels must be ___________________ , __________________ & ________________ Relationships must be ___________________ , __________________ & _________________ What are the questions that one must ask before setting to prepare a winning
Sales Targets are in the mind. Market is the place where your achieve it.
It is all in the mind. We have two types of FOS (Feet on Street).
Sniffers and Killers
Sniffers are fresh FOS who has low product knowledge, confidence and experience. At best they can go in the market, under proper guidance, sniff for leads and report the same to Sales Managers. Killers are experienced FOS with good market knowledge, high levels of confidence and experience. They are empowered to close deals but find it boring and below dignity to make â€œsniffingâ€ calls to generate leads. They work very effectively when asked to close leads generated by â€œsniffersâ€.
For best results and high morale:
- Let â€œKillersâ€ effectively kill (close) leads generated by â€œsniffersâ€. Killers should never manage Sniffers.
- Never ask Sniffers to Kill. Pay them fixed salary for sniffing efficiently in a non-threat environment
Ability â€“ Productivity â€“ Efficiency
One tribe of salespersons can at best follow this line of Growth matrix. They should be assessed and redeemed accordingly.
This team will understand the language of
- Number of sales closed (not value or profitability)
- Speed and Time for closing deals ( no concern for production and planning control or supply chain management challenges)
Their morale boost comes from lateral growth in the organisation and gets contended with good incentive schemes and offers.
Capability â€“ Performance â€“ Effectiveness
Another tribe of salesperson (the future managers) understand the concepts of profitability, ticket size of sale, new business development, continuous prospecting, planning for sales, market intelligence and people handling skills.
Their motivation comes from vertical growth in the organisation.
Give a booster dose to your sales team.
Teamwork is the secret that makes common people achieve uncommon results. For more details call us on 9970506000or click here.