Leads are like fodder for a salesperson. The leads generated add to the pipeline and gradually gets converted into sales after meaningfully engaging them on a judiciously selected Lead Engagement Metrics.
Many a salesperson has this starting trouble of not being able to generate meaningful leads. The 4 pedestals on which any relevant lead generation system would survive are Process, Content, Technology and People.
Team SCIPL will assist its clients in answering questions like:
- What are the methods (direct and indirect) for lead generation in a given domain and ecosystem?
- How many and what type of people should be employed for lead generation?
- How does one generate e-leads?
- What is the process of generating leads?
- Can one leverage technology to generate leads?
- What are the contents of a lead generation package?
- What does one do with those leads which do not get converted into sales?
- What should be the budget for generating leads?
- Is there any difference in our approach between B2B and B2C leads?
- What is the time management cycle of lead generation?