Commitment to customers must be upheld by salespersons, come what may.
- Top 10 Reasons for Salesman’s Pride - The Sales Consultant in me has been in the profession of selling since last 34 years and I must tell you that there is no profession like this in the world. I would like to embrace this profession even if I get another 7 lives as a human being! In this blog I want to
Leads are like fodder for a salesperson. The leads generated add to the pipeline and gradually gets converted into sales after meaningfully engaging them on a judiciously selected Lead Engagement Metrics.
Many a salesperson has this starting trouble of not being able to generate meaningful leads. The 4 pedestals on which any relevant lead generation system would survive are Process, Content, Technology and People.
Team SCIPL will assist its clients in answering questions like:
- What are the methods (direct and indirect) for lead generation in a given domain and ecosystem?
- How many and what type of people should be employed for lead generation?
- How does one generate e-leads?
- What is the process of generating leads?
- Can one leverage technology to generate leads?
- What does one do with those leads which do not get converted into sales?
- What should be the budget for generating leads?
- Is there any difference in our approach between B2B and B2C leads?
- What is the time management cycle of lead generation?
Marketing is a contest for people’s attention.
A market is the combined behavior of thousands of people responding to information, misinformation and whim. For more details call us on 9970506000,or click here.