Customer will negotiate with you till you make him realise that you have reached rock bottom.
- Santa in every good Salesperson! - I very strongly believe that there is a Santa Claus in every good Salesperson on Earth. Let me cite the 10 reasons in support of my claim above on behalf of good salespersons on Earth : Always smiling and ready to serve sales training. Do not nurse a vengeance against customers even if the latter
Process ensures standardisation, a necessary ingredient when we want to have predictable results from obvious inputs. Many a times, it is the sequence of what you do and how do you do that decides results.
A defined sales process becomes all the more important when the sales teams of our clients are large in size and spread across territories and market segments.
While defining a sales process for our clients, we ensure the following
- Easy and simple to understand and explain
- Each step in the process must have a defined benchmark to proceed to the next step
- Logical and Rational
- Adherence to the sales process should be ensured for 90% cases
- Training aid to implement the sales process
- Tracking mechanism
You need a process even to cook potato curry. Sales is definitely more complex than this.
IF you have trouble in understanding this, call us on 9970506000 click here