Completing one assignment in Sales is better than opening multiple of them and not completing anyone.
- 10 Reasons to be Proud Salesman - I am a proud salesperson and site the following cogent 10 reasons for the same: 1. The entry "From Sales" in the Balance sheet of a company takes care of all the expenses of the company. 2. Sales function entitles me to meet new persons every day and these meetings forge new friendship opportunities for
Process ensures standardisation, a necessary ingredient when we want to have predictable results from obvious inputs. Many a times, it is the sequence of what you do and how do you do that decides results.
A defined sales process becomes all the more important when the sales teams of our clients are large in size and spread across territories and market segments.
While defining a sales process for our clients, we ensure the following
- Easy and simple to understand and explain
- Each step in the process must have a defined benchmark to proceed to the next step
- Logical and Rational
- Adherence to the sales process should be ensured for 90% cases
- Training aid to implement the sales process
- Tracking mechanism
You need a process even to cook potato curry. Sales is definitely more complex than this.
IF you have trouble in understanding this, call us on 9970506000 click here