Completing one assignment in Sales is better than opening multiple of them and not completing anyone.
Performing sales teams are necessarily Efficiently Productive. It is not necessary for Productive sales teams to be Performing Effectively.
Sales Performance is a function of many things apart from manufacturing a good product, pricing it well. Packaging it nicely, promoting it aggressively and positioning it as per market niche. What drives sales performance?
- The Sales Climate and Culture
- The level of Customer Centricity
- The Status given to winning sales teams
- The Happiness Quotient (HQ) of sales persons
- Celebrating sales success, big or small, is a unique way
- Demand Forecasting and Target Setting is transparent and based on a two way communication with the sales teams At SCIPL, we study the above mentioned parameters for our clients and advise them on
There are sales teams where everything exists but the same needs tweaking to align to the goals, mission and vision of the company.
With change in market conditions, all the right things about an existing sales team become the wrong things in todayâ€™s context. This is a typical case of re-engineering.
Whenever we encounter â€œOnce upon a time, we did all this but no longer , we use the Restore option .
The burnout syndrome in sales teams sometimes create the fatigue levels so high that they are not able to perform despite having all the ingredients of a good sales team. On such occasions, refresh option is exercised by us.
This is required with sales teams which have a very lop sided idea about core concepts of Sales Performance Management.
Performance leads to effective results. Productivity can at best
lead to efficiency.
IF you have trouble in understanding this, call us on 9970506000