Customers respect only those salespersons whose employees also respect them.
- Code of Conduct – Sales Dept - This is a golden opportunity. Let us use the new year to infuse a code of conduct for our Sales Dept. A written code of conduct which is monitored at individual level for all members of Sales Dept has yielded great results in promoting the right “ Karmas of Sales” in the team sales training. Dos
It is easier to increase the sales volume in untapped markets but very difficult to change overnight; the way we process our sales orders.
The other functions of management like production, materials management and finance is tuned to work in a particular way. We cannot stretch these functions like elastic to get best results. Once a sales order is logged, the following questions becomes pertinent in the processing of the order:
- Does production react to sales orders or are they planned as per market potential and demand forecasting techniques?
- How do we communicate sales orders to stores and despatch?
- What is the quality of intervention of Quality Control dept. in terms of sales order processing?
- In case of reactive production planning, how does one ensure timely availability of raw materials for production?
- Do we have TAT(Turn Around Times) defined for each important activity in Sales Order Processing?
- How do we make use of Technology to keep the customer informed about work in progress as far as their sales order processing is concerned?
- What is the mechanism for plugging in CRM with Sales order processing?
Sales Order Processing of incremental volume of Sales Orders is a bigger challenge than increase the value of sales orders.
IF you have trouble in understanding this, call us on 9970506000 click here