+91 9970 506 000
Sales Training and Need Analysis
Sales Performance Management
Sales Order Processing
Learning & Development.
Audit & Survey
Sales Team Morale
Schemes & Offers
Sales Management Quotient
Please enter your name
Please enter your email
1. Who is your customer?
2. What are the market segments where probability of finding your customer is high?
3. How do you propose to outreach to the market segments defined above?
4. What is the manpower planning for the sales team?
5. How does the compensation tool kit for the sales team look like?
6. What is the performance and productivity index of the proposed sales team?
7. What is the demand forecasting in terms of targets?
8. What hit ratio do you have in mind for each member of the sales team?
9. What is the M.N.O.C. (Min no of Calls) / day to achieve the monthly targets set by you?
10. What is the time management schedule to achieve this MNOC/day?
11. Have you factored the M.T.B.C.(Mean Time Between Calls) while doing the time allotment schedule above?
12. What is the competition matrix for your product/ service?
13. Conduct a SWOT analysis for your product/service.
14. What is the business model for your B2B partner?
15. How do you intend to scale up the B2B model in terms of wider footprint?
16. What is the customer satisfaction index that you are looking forward to in your B2B network?
17. What is the Training and Need Analysis in the B2B network? How will you roll out your L&D initiatives, if any? What cost? What periodicity? Why?
18. What is the digital marketing strategy and plan of implementation with budgets and time lines?
19. What is the lead generation model?
20. How do you intend to interface and engage the lead? What is the sales process that will be followed?
21. What are the selling aids , sales kit , typical objections and their handling and sales MIS?
22. How will you manage the funnel of leads generated?
23. How will we ensure that there is a robust software in place which will store all data generated with no loss?
24. e-commerce has a lot to do with relationship management in general and CRM in particular. What is the CRM (Customer Relationship Management ) in place with you? If yes/no , how will you manage?
25. What are the legal implications for you when your principals do not follow the rule of the land?
26. What is the budget for BTL and ATL marketing communications before 31st July?
27. What are the defined sales milestones in the next 3 years?
28. What is the cost of acquiring a sale in your system?
29. What is the cost of servicing a customer?
30. What is the opportunity loss to the school when a teacher leaves?