Which of the following applies to you as a salesperson when you EXPRESS facts and figures to your customers:
- Do you express to impress?
- Do you express to explain yourself better?
- Do you express to elucidate your point?
- Do you express to excite?
- Do you just express without any game plan in mind?
These are different style followed by different salespersons. I strongly recommend that a good salesperson should “Express2Excite” a prospect.
Unless the person is excited to talk to you, the latter will not extend a listening ear to you.,
Without a listening ear of the customer, you will never excel in your sales efforts.
In a nutshell, Sales is not about outsmarting the prospect into listening to you. It is all about methodically
- Methodically exciting the customer
- Inducing the customer to extend a listening ear to you
- Excel in Sales
You may contact us on http://www.scipl.info for more on this.