This is a golden opportunity. Let us use the new year to infuse a code of conduct for our Sales Dept.
A written code of conduct which is monitored at individual level for all members of Sales Dept has yielded great results in promoting the right “ Karmas of Sales” in the team sales training.
- Uphold and add value to the brand that you represent.
- Punctuality and Fair-deal are very important brand attributes. Please appreciate and believe in them.
- Say Yes only when you want to or else say No
- You cannot make any difference in this world all alone. Learn to work in teams.
- Do the same work differently to become creative.
- Stretch your imagination out of the box to understand things better.
- Challenge yourself not others.
- You are good. Become better by following the Plus One and ER sales strategy.
- Every day is the most important word in your professional life.
- Follow M.I.S.(Management Information Systems) laid down for you by the company.
- Maintain a PQ (Promise Quotient) level greater than 1.
- Never fear mistakes. People who work will make mistakes.
- Never repeat a mistake. It is very unprofessional if you do this.
- It is perfectly normal to have a difference of opinion with any one. Never refuse a listening ear to them.
- Do not deny the opportunity of talking to yourself every day.
- You were employed as a normal human being. Do not try to become God or behave like a Superman.
- Do not lose focus of your job deliverables for sales growth
- Do not play politics.
- Talk about a problem unless you have a proposed solution with you.
- Do not fear being framed in this organisation. Your boss will be responsible for all that you do.
Read more : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Company_code_of_conduct
Go live – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yuv3g6cmSgA