- Customer listens to what you are not saying and notes what you are saying.
- Customer likes you if you look into his eyes and talk.
- Customer finds you disciplined if you use the words “Sorry” and “Thank you”
- The handshake of the customer will let you know the former’s level of interest in talking to you.
- Your first sentence is vital for the call. Plan it!
Mr.Sanjay Singh is a Sales Coach. He mentors CEO's of SME and also consults reputed brands like ICICI, Airtel, Osborne-Lippert, Takshila, Godrej&Boyce, Grindmaster, Lemken, Cahors and many more. He is a visiting faculty at IIM Kolkota. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org