- Recruitment, Retention and Results from Sales persons is not possible without a structured process of Sales Management.
- The Sales Manager must be very clear about the Sales Metrics which needs to be Monitored, Maintained and Measured respectively, failing which it is often a wild goose chase.
- Salespersons across the world need a daily dose of “Sales Management” which includes a “Kiss” in the morning and a “Kick” in the evening every day.
- Sales teams which are unable to program their salespersons to talk “Benefits” in preference to “Features” are generally at best average performers.
- In Sales, salary is paid for productivity and incentive is given for performance.
- Rewards and Recognition is a conscious function of Sales Management.
- No one believes a salesperson till he is able to corroborate his statements with physical evidence.
- The only full proof way of increasing sales is by maximizing the number of new sales calls made every day by the sales team.
- Reference Selling must contribute 20% to the overall sales portfolio.
- Cross Selling must contribute 10% to the overall sales portfolio.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a necessity to convert a customer into a life time customer.
- 1% customer complaint represents 90% complaining customers who never reached you.
- Customer Service Recovery is not an expense but an investment to minimize Customer Attrition.
- Salespersons are great. They can be treated in the same league as Superman, Spiderman, and Batman.
- “Sales” is a religion! Do not practice it between 10am to 8pm only.
For any further elucidation on these points , you may please contact Strategic Concepts (I) Pvt Ltd, Nagpur or visit our URL- http://www.scipl.info.